The ODPM Neighbourhood Renewal Unit commissioned OCSI to identify and signpost datasets and resources to help local partnerships target and monitor local programmes. Alongside nationally-published sources such as those on Neighbourhood Statistics, OCSI are also highlighting relevant datasets held by local partner agencies. The data and resources will help people identify:
- What evidence supports our funding proposals?
- Are our priorities right – is our strategy helping the most deprived areas and groups?
- Where can I find information to help me target specific programmes at the right areas and communities?
- Are our priority neighbourhood areas closing the gap?
- How can we evaluate whether our programmes are working?
- What communities do we need to work harder to reach?