Planning4care will be at the Ageing Population 2010 conference, demonstrating how the tool and analysis can help you understand likely future care needs and service requirements, including the powerful new scenarios released in Planning4care 2. We’ll also be showcasing work with local partners, developing robust evidence on long-term care needs to support commissioning of residential care facilities. We hope you can join us there!
Details of the conference:
- Date: February 25th, 2010
- Location: Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London
- Website and booking: www.govnet.co.uk/ageing
Confirmed speakers at the event include
- Angela Eagle MP – Minister of State for Pensions and an Ageing Society
- Dame Jo Williams CBE – Deputy Chair, Care Quality Commission
- Claire Whittingham – Acting Director of Commissioning, Department of Health
- Felicity Hindson – Executive Member Adult Social Care, Hampshire County Council
- Sally Warren – Incoming Head of Social Care Strategy, Department of Health
- Oliver Mills – Managing Director of Kent Social Services
- Stephen O’Brien – Shadow Health Minister
For further details of the Ageing Population 2010 conference seewww.govnet.co.uk/ageing.