First posted 01/09/2010
The Data Packs v1.4 update provides users with the latest data, benchmarks and outputs available for all geographies. Key new and updated datasets in v1.4 include:
- Dependents of DWP benefit claimants
- Obese, overweight and underweight children
- Mental health service users
- Key benefits including Jobseeker’s Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (and Incapacity Benefit), Attendance Allowance, Carer’s Allowance, Housing Benefit, and Council Tax Benefit (updated to the most recently available date)
- Child poverty indicators, including children in out-of-work families and pupils eligible for Free School Meals (updated)
- Employee jobs (updated)
- Enterprise data (updated)
- Annual Population Survey (updated)
- Pupil characteristics (updated)
- Housing market indicators (updated)
- Updates to the National Indicator Set (although no longer mandatory targets, the National Indicators provide a wealth of useful information for local areas to understand needs and performance).
The full list of new and updated datasets are in the User area (login required), including details of all indicators in the Data Packs.