The Data Packs v1.5 update provides users with the latest data, benchmarks and outputs available for all geographies. Key new and updated datasets in v1.5 include:
- Annual Business Inquiry data on employment by industry
- Travel time to key services by car, cycling and public transport
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile by equalities groups
- Revised population projections from ONS (revised and updated)
- Key benefits including Jobseeker’s Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (and Incapacity Benefit), Attendance Allowance, Carer’s Allowance, Housing Benefit, and Council Tax Benefit (updated to the most recently available date)
- Pupil attainment by pupil characteristics (updated)
- Annual Population Survey updates (updated)
- Housing market updates (updated)
- Updates to the National Indicator Set (although no longer mandatory targets, the National Indicators provide a wealth of useful information for local areas to understand needs and performance).
The full list of new and updated datasets are in the User area (login required), including details of all indicators in the Data Packs.
*** THIS POST HAS NOW BEEN FILLED *** Are you a skilled…
Understanding deprivation and how to measure it has always been a core…