The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has published small area Census 2021 data for Demography and Migration.
We are pleased to say that the data is now live in Local Insight (within two days of release). We have added or updated a total of 74 indicators to Local Insight:
- Resident age and sex (3 indicators)
- Household (1 indicator)
- Number of Usual Residents in Households and Communal Establishments (1 indicator)
- Legal Partnership Status (11 indicators)
- Household Composition (14 indicators)
- Households by Deprivation Dimensions (5 indicators)
- Country of Birth (11 indicators)
- Passports Held (17 indicators)
- Length of Residence (4 indicators)
- Age of Arrival in the UK (3 indicators)
- Migrant Indicator (4 indicators).
To be kept informed of any Census 2021 data releases, analysis and resources, sign up to be the first to receive all updates from us.
Explore Census 2021 data through our public site
We have added 22 indicators to our Census 2021 Local Insight site, so that you can view this data at LSOA, MSOA and local authority level on the map, as well as compare to 2011 data.
Access to more data and reports for your areas
If you would like to find out more about Local Insight and how it can help you access the data you need for the neighbourhoods you care about, get in touch for a demo.
We will show you how you can:
- Be confident that you and your team are using the most up-to-date data
- Define your neighbourhoods and areas as they really are within Local Insight
- Easily map, compare and report on your local communities
- Share information across your team, organisation and local partners.
Are you a skilled communicator and creative thinker who enjoys content creation…
Understanding deprivation and how to measure it has always been a core…
Everton in the Community (EitC) is a leading sports charity, working to…